[eclipse-dev] Bugzilla and downloads servers migrated

Greetings,

Last weekend the Bugzilla and Download servers were migrated to powerful new hardware. We were experiencing tremendous sluggishness to both servers last night and this morning but we seem to have nailed the problem.

We appreciate your patience while we migrate the entire infrastructure to new hardware. The eclipse.org infrastructure is complex, and although there are things that will be broken during the migration phase, we will work hard to fix issued as fast as we can. The end result will be well worth it.

We anticipate two other outages:

- moving www.eclipse.org over to the new hardware (website, search engine and newsgroups)

- moving dev.eclipse.org over to the new hardware (cvs, mailling lists, ViewCVS)

These migrations will occur later in the month of March. Please check outage statuses on www.eclipse.org.

Again, sorry for all the inconveniences this causes to your daily work.

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Questions? Consult the FAQ at http://www.eclipse.org/webmaster/faq.html