Re: [eclipse-dev] Which list to post to

Monday, February 21, 2005, 7:19:55 AM, Chad Thatcher wrote:

> Hi,

> Sorry for being stupid but I am developing an SWT app. and need to ask a
> couple questions and can not seem to find a suitable list to post to.

> I have found "platform-swt-dev - SWT component developer discussions."
> but the description suggests its for SWT component/library developers
> and not users of the library.

User discussion is found on the newsgroups.  You can find out how to
access these on eclipse.org.  If you still prefer the email approach,
there is a lightly used Yahoo Group called eclipse-user.

David Whiteman
mailto:dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.platform

Back to the top