[eclipse-dev] Congratulations and thank you...

Just finished investigating what it would take to update
48 plugins and 140k lines of compile against Eclipse 3.0...
there are a bunch of deprecation warnings, but only a
handful of errors (after adjusting dependencies to
reference some of the changes to platform).

Overall, an outstanding job.  I'm really pleased that we
won't have to be rewriting anything from scratch that we
don't really have/want to :-)

-Samrobb

Back to the top