Re: [eclipse-dev] 2.0.2 to 3.0 M8

Abhijeet,

I can't help but notice the package segment "internal" in the class that is causing you grief;-) The good news is that the class is still where it alway has been which in the separate download for FTP/WebDAV. The bad news is that the TargetProvider class is now only used for the Site Explorer and a new class (DeploymentProvider) is used for intergration into the sync view. The code always was and still remains experiemental. If you have a stake in this code, you should consider becoming involved in its maintenance. If you are using a plugin provided by another party, you should let them know that their plugin will probably not work with Eclipse 3.0.

Michael

Abhijeet <abhijeetgupta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

17/06/2004 06:22 AM

Please respond to
eclipse-dev

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse-dev] 2.0.2 to 3.0 M8

Hi,

I am porting my 2.0.2 eclipse version code to 3.0 M8 eclipse version. I have encountered one critical problem.

There is one lib  org.eclipse.team.internal.core.target.TargetProvider in 2.0.2. This lib is not  present in 3.0 M8.Can anybody help me to find out a substitute for this lib in 3.0 M8.

Thanks in advance

Abhijeet

Back to the top