From: "Guido Kämper" <gk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 8:10 AM
Subject: [eclipse-dev] Export Plugin

> Hello eclipse developers,
>
>   i am using Eclipse with the uml-plugin and VE extensions and everything
works fine. I develope a network application based on jxta and I need at
least 2 instances of the program in 2 different folders to test its
functionality, .

>   Now the first question is, how I can automate the creation of two jars
at compile time.

>   The second problem is, that the used jxta or external classes (of other
jars) should be included in the applications jar. so it would be  possible
to distribute the application detached from a jxta platform installation. By
using the export function in eclipse the application stops with "no
classdeffound"-errors on external classes.

>   In JBuilder it's possible to automatically create JARs with all needed
classes of the external jars at compile time. is there any plugin for
eclipse providing this functionality?