[eclipse-dev] Export Plugin

Hello eclipse developers,

  i am using Eclipse with the uml-plugin and VE extensions and everything works fine. I develope a network application based on jxta and I need at least 2 instances of the program in 2 different folders to test its functionality, .

  Now the first question is, how I can automate the creation of two jars at compile time.

  The second problem is, that the used jxta or external classes (of other jars) should be included in the applications jar. so it would be  possible to distribute the application detached from a jxta platform installation. By using the export function in eclipse the application stops with "no classdeffound"-errors on external classes.

  In JBuilder it's possible to automatically create JARs with all needed classes of the external jars at compile time. is there any plugin for eclipse providing this functionality?

thanks,
  Guido

____
                          mailto:gk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx