Re: [eclipse-dev] Checking out with the new project wizard.

Robert

Questions like this should be asked on the eclise-platform newsgroup.

One possible cause of what you are seeing is the existance of the .project file in the repository (i.e. the user is only given the option to configure the project if there is no .project file in the repository).

Michael

Robert Nicholson <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

18/11/2003 11:02 PM

Please respond to
eclipse-dev

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse-dev] Checking out with the new project wizard.

I'm a new Eclipse user under OSX. I'm using version 3.

I don't understand why with some projects under CVS locations I'm not
given the option to check out a module and configure it with the new
project wizard so that I can decide where the source code is checked
out to.

On some projects I'm given three choices but others only two. The
missing choice is the ones that allows you to check out a module
configured thru the new project wizard.

Two projects that don't allow me to do this are

jakarta-tapestry and webwork 1.4

Why does this occur?