[eclipse-dev] Checking out with the new project wizard.

I'm a new Eclipse user under OSX. I'm using version 3.

I don't understand why with some projects under CVS locations I'm not given the option to check out a module and configure it with the new project wizard so that I can decide where the source code is checked out to.

On some projects I'm given three choices but others only two. The missing choice is the ones that allows you to check out a module configured thru the new project wizard.

Two projects that don't allow me to do this are

jakarta-tapestry and webwork 1.4

Why does this occur?

Back to the top