[eclipse-dev] Preferences JRE - Won't Stay, Need good Source Build

Hi,

If I cannot keep my detection of the JRE using 2.1.1 build, what do I do to
proceed.  I asked a bug developer and he said submit a bug.  I will, but I
need to proceed.  I really need a source build of Eclipse that keeps the JRE
detection while I work on my plugins.  Does anyone know which build I should
use specifically.  The downloads are confusing.

Thanks,

David

Senior Web Developer - SkyCare Project
iSKY