RE: [eclipse-dev] PDE dynamic classpaths FAQ

Just as a data point for you, I've been using "Use classpath containers for dependent plug-ins" since it first came out in 2.1. It works pretty well for me. I also recommended it in the "Eclipse in Action" book (see section 8.2.1 in http://www.manning.com/gallardo/Eclipse_ch8.zip).
--Ed

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/pde-ui-home/selfhosting/dynamic-classpaths.html

Please open a defect against PDE regarding any problem you find. And yes,
we eat our own food - PDE team is using dynamic classpaths already :-).

Back to the top