Fw: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build] I20031008 (Timestamp: 200310081556): Build has started

Platform/Core has verified that our fix is in this build.

----- Forwarded by DJ Houghton/Ottawa/IBM on 10/08/2003 05:08 PM -----

                      Kim
                      Moir/Ottawa/IBM@IB        To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      MCA                       cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build] I20031008
                      eclipse-dev-admin@         (Timestamp: 200310081556): Build has started
                      eclipse.org

                      10/08/2003 04:15
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

The following teams have updated their map files for today's 3.0 M4 Test
candidate rebuild and will need to verify the build as soon as it is
available

jdt-ui
text
platform-ui