[eclipse-dev] Need Help with New Project Creation Wizard

Hi all,

i am currently having some problem on creating a new project creation
wizard for my project, and i hope i could get some help from the newsgroup.

i am current developing a XML base project, and i wanted to extend the
eclipse new project wizard for my project, i have already add in extension
point in my plugin.xml and have some a wizard class and wizard page class,
which extend the BasicNewResourceProject and WizardNewProjectCreationPage
respectively, what is next? also, the wizard need to create a copy of the
schema document inside the new project, how can i do it?

any help would be welcome, thanks in advance

from
Andy Choi

Back to the top