[eclipse-dev] eclipse.org carrier maintenance - September 3, 2003

The following servers will be unavailable for 15 minutes during the 3am until 6am EDT time period Wednesday, September 3, 2003 to allow our carrier to conduct maintenance.

download.eclipse.org (Eclipse downloads and rsync for mirrors)
bugs.eclipse.org (Bugzilla)
stellation.eclipse.org servers (Stellation project)

For further information regarding eclipse.org infrastructure issues, please refer to the webmaster's page.

http://www.eclipse.org/webmaster

If you have any questions, please send an email to webmager@xxxxxxxxxxx.

I apologize for the late notice -  I was just informed of the maintenance this morning.

Kim

Back to the top