Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build N20030902 (Timestamp: 200309020010):Automated JUnit Testing complete. Test failures/errors occurred.

Dirk,

We are working on getting the stack for the inner java process and will
post when we do.

Yes, the nightly builds contain our fixes that we put in on Thursday night.
We will investigate once we can look at the stack to see if it is the same
problem.

                  dj

                      Dirk Baeumer
                      <dirk_baeumer@ch.i        To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      bm.com>                   cc:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
                      Sent by:                   eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      eclipse-dev-admin@        Subject:  Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build N20030902
                      eclipse.org                (Timestamp:  200309020010):Automated JUnit Testing
                                                 complete.  Test failures/errors occurred.

                      09/02/2003 10:29
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

This is again a DNF (hang) of the JDT/UI tests. Two questions:

Sonia, do you have a VM dump ?

To the core.resources team: does the nightly build contain the fix
released for I20030828 to fix the hang of the JDT/UI tests ?

Dirk

             sonia_dimitrov@ca
             .ibm.com
             eclipse-dev-admin         eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             @eclipse.org                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             09/02/2003 04:00          [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build
             PM                        N20030902 (Timestamp:
                                       200309020010):Automated JUnit
                                       Testing complete.  Test
             Please respond to         failures/errors occurred.
             eclipse-dev@eclip
                  se.org

Build N20030902 (Timestamp: 200309020010):  Automated JUnit testing is
complete.  Test failures/errors occurred in the following:

org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests_linux.gtk
org.eclipse.releng.tests_linux.gtk
org.eclipse.releng.tests_winxp

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/N-N20030902-200309020010/testResults.php