Re: [eclipse-dev] M1 on OS X (Install Problems)

Andre,

I checked the logs and the first line consisted of exceptions relating to
Xerces.  After checking the extensions folder, there were three jar files
that were there:

    xercesImel.jar
    xml-apis.jar
    xmlParserAPIs.jar

I removed those three jar files and Eclipse loaded fine.  Unfortunately,
this does bring me to a question...

I am using Xerces for some of my projects.  Will I have to (or should I)
change this?  Are there problems using Xerces with Eclipse?  If there are,
or if I should not use Xerces, what parsers are people using with Eclipse?

...okay, three questions.  ;-)

Thanks,
"Bill"