Re: [eclipse-dev] Why my eclipse show "unsupported character encoding"?

It looks like you have a file encoded in GBK (which is one of the Chinese
codepages) and that you machine is not able to read it.

This list is for announcements about the ongoing Eclipse development -
these sorts of questions are best asked on the eclipse.platform newsgroup.

Tod

"±ó" <linnz@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
07/07/2003 03:26 AM