[eclipse-dev] Pending test results for N20030707

When I arrived this morning, the automated tests were "paused" while running the Core runtime automated tests on both Linux and Windows test machines.

I was able to resume the tests on Linux but not on Windows, so there will be a number of "DNF" test results for Windows.

Core team, please investigate, let me know if my assistance is required.

Test results for Linux should be available in the next hour.

Sonia

Back to the top