[eclipse-dev] Problems running JDT Debug tests in nightly builds

The nightly builds over the weekend have "pending" test results due the dialog below being opened on our Windows test machine.

Log contents:

JDT Debug team, please either fix or remove the problematic test for the next build.  Please let me know how I can assist in troubleshooting.

The tests are in the process of completing, results should be available in the next hour.

Sonia