[eclipse-dev] Eclipse vs. NetBeans as platform?

All,

I apologize in advance if this is not the correct list

on which to ask this question.  If so, if you could
kindly point me to the right list, that would be much
appreciated :-).

I've googled around a bit, but haven't been able to
find
a good comparison anywhere of NetBeans as an
application
framework vs. Eclipse as an application framework.
Does
anyone know where I can find such a comparison?

TIA

-Chris