[eclipse-dev] Comment on 2.0 Draft Plan: Ant integration details. Where can they be found

When will details of this be provided in a spec of some sort? I looked in
the Ant development resources and the mailing list archive but didn't see
anything.

Provide first-class Ant integration. In 1.0, Ant was a second-class Eclipse
citizen. We plan to significantly increase the Platform's power and
flexibility by connecting it to the Platform's build story. These changes
will likely impact the UI component as well.

Peter Manahan
WSAD Linux Port Team
VisualAge for Java Release Lead
manahan@xxxxxxxxxx