Re: [eclipse-dev] Table of keyboard shortcuts in SDK

Hi

Where was this posted?
Thanks, chris

                    Nick_Edgar@xxxxxxx
                    Sent by:                   To:     eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                    eclipse-dev-admin@e        cc:
                    clipse.org                 Subject:     [eclipse-dev] Table of keyboard shortcuts in SDK

                    12/07/2001 09:55 PM
                    Please respond to
                    eclipse-dev

I have posted a table of known keyboard shortcuts in the SDK off of the
Eclipse UI team's development resources page.
Note that it includes shortcuts for all plugins in the SDK, not just
Eclipse UI.
The table does not include the basic text editor keys, but does include
additions by JDT.

If you are assigning accelerators or keyboard shortcuts hooked using other
means (e.g. key listeners), please check the table for conflicts first.

Also, if anyone knows where I can find a list of system-level accelerators
on X / Linux / Motif / GTK, please let me know.

Nick