Re: [ecf-dev] OSGi-ECF-Mgmt-Ui-Vaadin - Regions

Hey Scott,

thanks. Now i got it. And it makes totally sense.

I was looking around in the repo to find service component definitions (DS) that provide instances of the services. Or any manual service registry. But i could not find anything. So i came to the idea above...

But now it makes totally sense. There is an IBundleManager, IServiceManager,... service around and i am using the service from the OSGi service registry and do not have to care about, how the service is created and initialised.

Makes it much easier to implement the UI ;D

Thanks a lot for clearing things up...

Best Florian

Hi Florian,