[ecf-dev] [GSOC] ECF Tooling

hi all,

last few days i was spending my time on researching how osgi remote services working and studying how eclipse based tooling woks by using and some other eclipse tools[1][2][3].i wold like to know that am i heading correct path on both osgi and eclipse tooling.

if i understand the requirements correctly i should do following things.
when user create OSGI remote service using ECF SDK without using any tool they should go through following steps

1) create a interface and include all the methods
2) create a implementation for above interface
3) create a remote container
4) register the service

so by default  user have to do that manually by one step at a time.once we provide tool to create osgi remote service so then they could create osgi remote service projects by using  eclipse "New Project wizard". under new project wizard there should be "ecf-project" sub menu under "ecf-project" sub menu there will be a "OSGI remote service project" once we click on it, it should pop up "Create osgi remote service project" wizard. by using parameters we collect from that wizard we generate eclipse java project which include service interface, java class which implement that interface,activator that register the service(java class which import and uses org.osgi.framework.ServiceRegistration package to register the service),and other dependencies.

is this the correct approach..? please advise me.

[1]http://www.eclipse.org/jdt/
[2]http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/EclipseWizards/article.html
[3]https://wiki.eclipse.org/EIG:Getting_Started_with_OSGi_Remote_Services

Best Regards,