Re: [ecf-dev] update to httpcomponents version for ECF filetransfer

All bundles from orbit are standalone and therefore not reference anything from Luna. The only way building against Luna can cause problems is if we use API that is not available in Kepler. If we program ECF inside Kepler or lower then there is no problem building against Luna.

On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 5:42 PM, Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 08/29/2013 05:39 PM, Scott Lewis wrote:
> Agreed...but how about building against Kepler and contributing to
> Luna?   All I'm asking is:  Do you know of expect problems/havoc?

Do we really want to build against Kepler when we consume other parts
(httpcomponents) from Orbit which in turn is targeting Luna?

M.