Re: [ecf-dev] update to httpcomponents version for ECF filetransfer

On 8/28/2013 12:35 PM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
<stuff deleted>

Hi Scott, do we plan to release an ECF version build against Kepler while we also contribute to Luna M2?

This is open for discussion, but my inclination is that we do the following:

1) Complete ECF 3.7.0 (schedule and have review, etc)
2) Make ECF 3.7.0 our Luna m2+ contribution
3) Contribute our ECF 3.7.x for Kepler *Feb* maintenance release. We will need to ask for an exception to do this, but given the limited changes (most additions) and plenty of time I don't expect it would be a problem. Also...we could very well have 3.7.x maintenance releases (or perhaps even another minor release) before Feb maintenance. 4) We will *not* contribute anything new for Kepler Sept maintenance release. The Kepler Sept maintenance release is almost done (RC something now), and there are new rules about contributing new things to maintenance releases, and I've already heard from David that they don't want the httpcomponents upgrade for Sept maintenance anyway.

To summarize, the answer is 'no' for Kepler Sept maintenance, and 'probably yes' for Feb Kepler maintenance.

If no, you simply need to change the current ecf.rmap to refer to the newer Orbit p2 repo.

Ok...I'll do that and give it a go...thanks.

Scott

Back to the top