Re: [ecf-dev] [GSOC Project Idea]-Looking for a GSoc Project in ECF

On 04/21/2013 03:02 PM, Salinda Jayawardana wrote:
> Hi Markus
>
> I am really interested in OSGI remote service stuff in ECF also I have
> good understanding OSGI ,Java and eclipse plugin development.
>
> As you mention, I went through the ECF issues in Bugzilla and
> selected[1] since i have good idea about java annotation processing
> stuff, So will try my best to provide a patch for this enhancement
>
> I would like to know any feedback or idea regarding this ?

Hi Salinda,

I left some code pointers on the bug. You might want to add yourself to
the CC list of bug #309732 so you receive notifications.

At best, you familiarize yourself with the current implementation and
draft what you intend to do on the bug. That gives others the chance to
comment who are subscribed to the bug as well.
If you go ahead and write a patch, feel free to either attach it to the
bug or open a new gerrit change request.

Thanks
Markus

Back to the top