[ecf-dev] Using ECF to create a osgi cloud...

Hello,

We have an equinox based system that we are investigating a way to port it for a cloud environment. The initial idea is to have a central node (perhaps one for each customer) and reusable satellite nodes that will provide multi tenancy remote services for each other. For each node we will define "roles" that will help us to identify the kind of services provided and in the central node we configure which satellite nodes it could use.

I believe that ECF's RS and RSA implementation would the main component in this puzzle. But I couldn't find any resource yet that could help us to choose which providers we would use to achieve our goal.

Could someone give me any recommendation about this?

thanks,

Chris

Back to the top