[ecf-dev] New topic in forum Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF), called ECF container does not get activated with Gemini Blueprint, by Joerg Saini

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: ECF container does not get activated with Gemini Blueprint Author: Joerg Saini Date: Fri, 25 January 2013 09:15
We have been evaluating the Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF) with Declarative Services and Blueprint. While with DS works ok, when using Blueprint the ECF container does not work. All the required bundles for Blueprint have been installed:

- org.aopalliance
- org.apache.commons.logging
- org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.core
- org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.extender
- org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.io
- org.springframework.aop
- org.springframework.asm
- org.springframework.beans
- org.springframework.context
- org.springframework.core
- org.springframework._expression_

The blueprint appears as active but nothing gets published. Switching to DS (with the respective changes in the bean configuration under OSGI-INF and the manifest file) makes the ECF remote service available again. Is there something else we should do? We are seeing this even when modifying the examples found at http://git.eclipse.org (org.eclipse.ecf.examples.remoteservices.hello.ds.host and org.eclipse.ecf.examples.remoteservices.hello.ds.consumer) which work perfectly fine with DS.
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top