[ecf-dev] GSOC 2012 project ideas

Hi devs,
I am a third year undergraduate at University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I have good knowledge in java and have studied ECF platform a little during the past few days. I went through your project site and wiki. And I found the project is interesting. So I would like to contribute to your project. I already went through your API and also bug list. But still could not find any lead to a good idea to implement. So can anybody enlighten me on this.

Thanks in advance,
Tishan Dahanayakage
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka