Re: [ecf-dev] build of deleted files/classes

Hi Markus,

On 1/28/2011 8:55 AM, Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
<stuff deleted>
This can certainly be fixed, but not easily. And I am not even sure it
should be fixed.

I think it should be fixed. I'm willing to do the work of course. So please tell me what needs to be done with the build to fix it.

Two projects/bundles with the same name (+version) but
different content just cause problems.

Given the fact that we frequently have things go through incubation, and it would...in many cases...make perfect sense to have project history (during incubation) remain in incubation this doesn't seem like a crazy use case to me.

<stuff deleted>

I don't see what this is good for. The only use case I can think about
gets addressed by the SCM history if it is kept intact.

It does make some sense, IMHO to keep the incubation history in incubation area.

So...please tell me what the necessary build changes are, and I will make them.

Scott

Back to the top