[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ecf-dev] How can I make a new Bucky/Hudson project for my feature?
- From: Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:11:32 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101208 Lightning/1.0b2 Thunderbird/3.1.7
On 01/26/2011 10:01 AM, Pavel Samolisov wrote:
> Hello Markus,
> official means git.eclipse.org
> 26.01.2011 11:00, Markus Alexander Kuppe ÐÐÑÐÑ:
>> On 01/25/2011 07:53 PM, Pavel Samolisov wrote:
>>> All my code has been pushed into the oficial ECF git repo. Yes, I will
>>> see current projects and make my own using this for examples.
>> Hi Pavel,
>> official means git.eclipse.org or ECF's Github repo?
has been created and you have been provisioned with the corresponding
permissions to modify and run the job.
What you now have to do to get the job run successfully is:
- Create a Buckminster mspec/cspec
- Create a "org.eclipse.ecf.tests.remoteservice.rpc.launch" config in
"org.eclipse.ecf.tests.remoteservice.rpc" for the unit tests (assuming
there is a project called "org.eclipse.ecf.tests.remoteservice.rpc").
Alternatively unset the environment vars TEST_BUNDLE and LAUNCH_CONFIG
in job config.