Re: [ecf-dev] How can I make a new Bucky/Hudson project for my feature?

Thanks, Harshana.

25.01.2011 21:42, Harshana Eranga Martin пишет:
Do you have an account is our builder machine? If yes, have you asked Markus to grant the necessary permissions to your account. If No, then please create an account first and contact Markus and ask him to grant you the necessary permissions. Once you have permission granted for your account, you can create a project in the builder machine and configure it.
My account is *psamolisov*, I can run builds but I do not have permissions for create a project. Markus, can you permission grant for my account?
I think the best lead for now is it follow an existing configuration of a project exist in the builder machine. However first you must commit your code to  a SCM like cvs, svn or git. Since we have officially moved to git, please use git. Then follow the configuration of a current project and configure your bucky project. In order to use Bucky, you need to have special files such as rmap and etc. So I think it is better you refer a current bucky project first and create those files and then create your actual bucky project in the builder and configure it.

All my code has been pushed into the oficial ECF git repo. Yes, I will see current projects and make my own using this for examples.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin