[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ecf-dev] How can I make a new Bucky/Hudson project for my feature?
- From: Pavel Samolisov <samolisov@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 21:53:57 +0300
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:content-type; b=j21zeHHQB+m77TpR3EJwUsKpE9IbJO3antIw3ooHrCOXgYecCOCWTP3NFR3A+2fu7k nSKqKEWYN/X8nxFdsuuMzQ4jn/RqBQ0AD9xsp8OHeCKoAjBia9jITyEMfkHrUzOKd2jT ITsIi/CEujxdhZmY0mpzJbLAIR9hQm1wcD1rg=
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; ru; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101207 Lightning/1.0b2 Thunderbird/3.1.7
25.01.2011 21:42, Harshana Eranga Martin ÐÐÑÐÑ:
My account is *psamolisov*, I can run builds but I do not have
permissions for create a project. Markus, can you permission grant
for my account?
Do you have an account is our builder machine? If yes, have
you asked Markus to grant the necessary permissions to your
account. If No, then please create an account first and
contact Markus and ask him to grant you the necessary
permissions. Once you have permission granted for your
account, you can create a project in the builder machine and
All my code has been pushed into the oficial ECF git repo. Yes, I
will see current projects and make my own using this for examples.
I think the best lead for now is it follow an existing
configuration of a project exist in the builder machine.
However first you must commit your code to Âa SCM like cvs,
svn or git. Since we have officially moved to git, please use
git. Then follow the configuration of a current project and
configure your bucky project. In order to use Bucky, you need
to have special files such as rmap and etc. So I think it is
better you refer a current bucky project first and create
those files and then create your actual bucky project in the
builder and configure it.
Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Eranga Martin
ecf-dev mailing list
Eclipse Communication Framework committer,
Senior Software Developer,
Description: OpenPGP digital signature