Re: [ecf-dev] Turn off CVS

Hey Markus,

I'm personally ok with this...as long as there are some (community?) resources/time to help people that want to access the source...but haven't yet installed and used git clients (egit or otherwise). If there are ECF committers and/or community members that are willing to provide some of this support please pipe in on this thread (thanksinadvance for that).

I'm personally limited on my time/support resources right now...and it's my expectation/guess that there will be people that are accessing the CVS source that have not made the shift yet...and once we turn it off they will obviously have to change their ways...so let's make sure that there is some amount of community support (hopefully via responses to this thread on this mailing list).

Thanks,

Scott