Re: [ecf-dev] [support.osuosl.org #16442] ECF Machine

Hi,

I've had good experiences using Proxmox VE
(http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Main_Page) to manage multi-VM solutions.
It's an virtualization platform that is actually based on Debian with
all the packages from the Debian repositories that you need to run a
virtual environment preinstalled. Also it provides a web interface to
manage VMs, that is very intuitive and easy to use - in my opinion.
Perhaps this open source bundle or something similar might save you
some time with the deployment and management of the VMs.

Just my two cents

Sebastian