Re: [ecf-dev] regarding tcp connection in ECF

Hi Abhisek,

abhisek saikia wrote:
Hi Scott
Thanks for sharing this information.I thought the remote service calls will never fail once discovered and added in consumer:) .

This would be impossible in a network environment...as the network can always fail :). If someone claims they can do such reliability with a distribution system then you should not believe them.

I want to have this reconnect logic on timeout in my local bundle.Is there any abstraction for ecf generic/jmdns to do so? Could you please give some hints which part of code do i need to modify to serve my purpose.

For ECF generic: See IContainerListener and the IContainerDisconnectedEvent and IContainerEjectedEvent

Scott

Back to the top