Re: [ecf-dev] regarding tcp connection in ECF

Hi Scott
        Thanks for the information.I didnt know it before.So i can increase the timeout by changing the container id 's keepAlive value
                    "ecftcp://localhost:3282/server keepAlive=30000" is it correct?

        So in this case,once the that keepalive time is reached,all my remote services calls will be failed.Please correct me if i am wrong.Is there any way to handle this.Is there any way to avoid this timeout so that  the remote services will be alive always untill i restart or terminate the equinox.

Thanks and Regards

Abhisek