Re: [ecf-dev] Hudson and newsreader

Hi Wim,

On 22 April 2010 02:24, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I want to start creating a Hudson build for Salvo the newsreader product. How should we start?

First, Congratulations on your successful  contribution to ECF!!

On Hudson Build:

ECF hudson Server is running at osuosl[1] servers. If you don't have an account there, first create your account and let the Markus know of it. He is the person who has the administrative privileges. So he will grant necessary permissions to your account.

Currently there are several projects are built using the Hudson server. Markus has provided support for Template builds in the Hudson so that we can create a feature for our set of bundles and use the Template to build that feature. If your project bundles are hosted at osuosl site, follow the configuration of C-HEAD-jms_feature and/or C-HEAD-sip_feature, since these are hosted at osuosl. If your bundles are hosted at dev.eclipse.org, follow the configuration of C-HEAD-sdk_featureBut make sure NOT to change any of the configurations of the above projects since they are used to build these projects. If you want more details and would like to help with Hudson builds you can join the next discussion on Hudson build.

[1]. https://ecf2.osuosl.org/hudson/

Regards,

Wim

Thanks and Regards,