Re: [ecf-dev] Zoodiscovery is now EPL

Hi Wim,

Sure you can get a login. Just let me know (via email or skype or whatever) what username you want and I'll create one. I'm not the usual admin for that system (it's usually done by Markus), so I'm not sure I know what the right steps are for this installation of Hudson...and we may have to consult with Markus (he's probably asleep right now). BTW, why aren't *you* asleep right now?

Scott

Wim Jongman wrote:
Great, can I get a login and fool around or is it a delicate machine. I have some experience with Hudson.

Regards,

Wim