Re: [ecf-dev] Splitting an old String

Hi Wim,
I suggest you copy:

String[] StringHelper.getArrayFromString(String srr, char delim)

It's a fairly optimized split method (much faster then using StringTokenizer or regexp). You'll find it in the the org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.core.helpers package. Perhaps also issue a bugzilla for moving helper methods like that into a package common to all runtime bundles.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren