Re: Proposed date Monday 07/20 3pm UTC (was Re: [ecf-dev] ECF build v2 -- Build easier)

GoToMeeting is fine with me. ... I've been a ConnectNow presenter on
Mac and have had Windows guests. I thought that I had Linux guests,
but must have been mistaken.

DimDim however does support Mac, Windows, and Linux. Again, I've been
a Mac presenter with WIndows guests. I had a Linux person try to
connect but got stuck installing Flash. But docs said it should work
on Linux I think.

www.dimdim.com

 -ted