[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ecf-dev] Postponed until August 5 (was Re: ecf.eclipse.org reinstall Wednesday July 15 at 9:00am ET)
- From: Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 08:32:49 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailscanner-null-check: 1247725972.39923@4lvAildyvwKRBFSvw1DlfQ
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (X11/20090608)
Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
> Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
>> Remy Chi Jian Suen wrote:
>>> The vserver that ECF uses will be rebooted during mid-July.
>> From the bug I take it that it's not only rebooted, but that we will
>> have to migrate to a new image (due to incompatibilities after an update
>> of the vserver). We will have to backup what's on it and setup a fresh
>> installation afterwards.
> ecf.eclipse.org will be reinstalled Wednesday July 15 at 9:00am ET .
> We have to backup all our data before that date. Otherwise it's gone.
> I will do the backup of the MySQL database for Openfire as well as
> Openfire itself.
>  https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=273485#c13
Has been postponed until August 5. No time yet.