[ecf-dev] Gsoc 2009 SIP VoIP Project Progress

Hi All,

I have completed the signalling functionalities of the SIP provider of ECF. I have used Jain SIP for My sip protocol stack.

For the moment, all the following sip signalling functionalities are available in the SIP Provider.

1.ÂÂÂÂÂÂ Initiating a voice call

2.ÂÂÂÂÂÂ Cancel the initiated voice call

3.ÂÂÂÂÂÂ Disconnect the initiated and established voice call

4.ÂÂÂÂÂÂ Receive incoming voice calls

5.ÂÂÂÂÂÂ Accept an incoming voice call (Answering the call)

6.ÂÂÂÂÂÂ Reject an incoming call

7.ÂÂÂÂÂÂ Disconnect an established incoming call

Voice data transport implementation is yet to be completed. After I complete RT transport of voice data, the basic calling functions will be completed. Since I couldnât find a multimedia library developed in Java, Iâm planning to implement a JNI bridge for a Multimedia library developed using C.

The latest code is available at http://code.google.com/p/voipimplementationforecfusingsip/

--
Thanks and Regards,
Harshana Martin