Re: [ecf-dev] Progress regarding the GSoC project - Specific Google Services Provider

Hi Nuwan,

It sounds good. As we talked (by chat) I'm going to checkout this new
version of the code and play with it. I'd like to encourage others
"ECFers" to do the same if possible.

Congrats Nuwan, looking forward to see the others features in place soon! :)

Cheers
Marcelo