Re: [ecf-dev] previous message : null createInstance incomplete

Hi Pierre,

I guess I'm not yet understanding where the error is. Is it JGroupsNamespace.getName() returning null? Or is it a JGroupsID.getName() returning null?

Do you have a stack trace...that may help.  It could, of course, be a bug.

Scott

Pierre Henry Perret wrote:
This is the *getName()* method that returns *null*.