Re: [ecf-dev] previous message : null createInstance incomplete

Hi Pierre,

This may be that the jgroups provider is not specified in the set of bundles to be used for the product. That is, clicking 'add all required' plugins will not necessarily add providers, since there are no direct dependencies on provider classes (rather there are dependencies on the API that the provider implements...but not on the provider bundle directly).

So the solution is to add the jgroups provider (and any/all bundles that it depends upon) to the .product (or feature, or launch config...but I'm not sure if I said this recently...I hate launch configs :)).

Scott

Pierre Henry Perret wrote:
I face a strange problem:

There is no problem running a client in Eclipse SDK, but when running this plugin in a product
there is a name space error, i.e. JGroupsNamespace cant instantiate:

org.eclipse.ecf.core.identity.IDCreateException: null createInstance()
at org.eclipse.ecf.provider.jgroups.identity.JGroupsNamespace.createInstance(JGroupsNamespace.java:56)

It is strange because the *product* loads all required plugins.

--
Pierre