[ecf-dev] Questions on COLA

Title: Questions on COLA
Hi,

Before I throw the questions at you I want to give major kudo’s for all of what ECF offers especially COLA.  I am currently looking at some areas of ECF to build collaboration tooling and have a few questions on COLA.

  1. Before I dig into the code to enable this,  is there a reason to only allow one file at a time to be shared?
  2. Is there a reason that the compare editor’s could not be shared, I am assuming this may also have to do with the answer to the first question?

I am thinking of using cola in a code review type of scenario but for that I would need to know that at least question 1 would be possible.  I would like to visually represent the reviewee’s project in a view in the reviewers workbench.  Essentially the reviewee would initiate the sharing of the project and the reviewer would decide which files to look at.

Thanks,
Dennis

Back to the top