[ecf-dev] ECF conference call notes

Hi Folks,

Here are the notes from today's ECF conference call. Please note that we need all committers to help out with getting the test cases working with the new Hudson build...e.g. a number of test cases require logins (e.g. on xmpp server at ecf.eclipse.org), and a number of test cases require additional attention for a variety of reasons. We all need to try to contribute to this for the good of all.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Conference_Call_2.17.2009

I think most would agree that the ECF 3.0/Galileo release promises to be very exciting...both for the existing community and the entire Eclipse RT project. Thanksinadvance to all committers and contributors.
Scott

Back to the top