JMDNS release? (was Re: [ecf-dev] ECF Conference Call Notes -- PLEASE READ)

Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Folks,

Notes from today's conference call here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Conference_Call_1.20.2009

One thing that we didn't discuss in the call that I should have
mentioned:  If you have *any* contributions for ECF 3.0/Galileo that
need to go through the IP approval process PLEASE GET CQs IN FOR THESE
BY JANUARY 31.

Scott, do you know if there is an JMDNS release on the horizon? That
would be something I'd be interested in.

Markus

Back to the top