Re: JMDNS release? (was Re: [ecf-dev] ECF Conference Call Notes -- PLEASE READ)

Markus,

AFIAK there is none planned. I can put you in touch with Rick Blair if you want:

rickblair at mac.com
rickblair at users.sourceforge.net

But I suspect that to get a release we are going to have to drive it. I am a committer on JMDNS now, so that won't be as difficult, but I don't think Rick has been terribly active (but that's worth checking out with him).

Scott

Markus Alexande Kuppe wrote:
Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Folks,

Notes from today's conference call here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Conference_Call_1.20.2009

One thing that we didn't discuss in the call that I should have
mentioned:  If you have *any* contributions for ECF 3.0/Galileo that
need to go through the IP approval process PLEASE GET CQs IN FOR THESE
BY JANUARY 31.

Scott, do you know if there is an JMDNS release on the horizon? That
would be something I'd be interested in.

Markus