Re: [ecf-dev] ECF move to runtime project

Just wanted to chime in and state my support for for a move from cvs to svn.

I think I have mentioned this before on the mailing list, but I think
it is worth re-iterating:

I prefer svn over cvs for a variety of the many well documented
reasons - with the potential for utilization of a code review tool
such as Google's open mondrian "rietveld" having quickly shuffled to
the top of my list.

I think using a code review tool would help tremendously in
introducing all members of our team to parts of the code they usually
do not work with. Structured and easy-to-do code reviews would not
only help improve the quality of our code but also permit for us to
tap into potentials for broader collaboration and insights.

I heartily recommend Guido van Rossum's Mondrian tech talk
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMql3Di4Kgc